Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside Santa Monica jewelry design studio Hoorsenbuhs [The Moment]
· Pasadena curiosity shop Gold Bug has completed its expansion [Brigham Yen]
· Streetwear label Crooks and Castles has opened a "concept shop" on Sunset [The Hundreds]
· Not everyone is in love with Alexander Wang's $395 bike shorts [Cheap JAP]
· Amazing: Someone's put an Ikea catalog from 1965 online [Brokelyn]
· Karl Lagerfeld designed gloves with built-in iPhone holders [Trendhunter via The Frisky]