Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Did you know Ed Hardy makes diapers and breathing strips? [If It's Hip, It's Here]
· Jasmine Shokrian on why LA is more than just UGG boots and jersey [JC Report]
· Artist Terrence Koh's third LA solo show has sparked a tee for Opening Ceremony [Refinery 29]
· On tour, Madonna gets her eyelids brushed with diamond dust [People StyleWatch]
· Miley Cyrus and Max Azria unleash British flags on Walmart [The Recessionista]
· Uniqlo takes over the first floor of Colette's concept shop in Paris [WWD]