Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rachel Zoe's assistant, Brad, styles some looks for the Steven Alan blog [Paper]
· Documentation of Grace Jones' costumes at the Hollywood Bowl [Cyana Trend Land]
· Rumor has it Vogue is planning a makeover [The Imagist]
· In new MTV series, celebs critique their own bad fashion choices [Style List]
· More on the one "serious" bid to save Christian Lacroix [Reuters]
· Nothing to see here, folks, just Roberto Cavalli on a Segway [Fashin]