Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LA's luxury counterfeiters adopting more "sophisticated" tactics [LA Times]
· Decades opening pop-up shop in Tokyo's Vogue store [FWD]
· Introducing Novella Royale, a line of handbags made from vintage leather jackets [Angeleno]
· Woman gets harassed by security guards for breastfeeding at Ikea [Gothamist]
· Troubled Vince owner Kellwood gets a cash infusion [NYP]
· Michelle Obama's haircut was just an updo...for now [Politics Daily]