Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A preview of KZO's spring 2010 collection [Cyana Trendland]
· Atwater Village holding late-night shopping, street festival this Thursday [Franklin Ave]
· Hudson Jeans considering store concept that's "nothing like the retail you see today" [WWD]
· The world's most successful male model practices his Blue Steel [FabSugar]
· OK, Susan Boyle really is going to be in Harper's Bazaar [WWD]
· Charges dropped against Keifer Sutherland for head-butting Jack McCollough [AMNY]
· Lily Allen is designing a jewelry line inspired by "flowers and animals". Aww. [FabSugar]