Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ten inspiring design destinations in Echo Park [Apartment Therapy]
· Y-3 store hosting AW09 collection preview tomorrow [Fashion Rules]
· Scribble Press, a make-your-own-book store for kids, filling one of many empty storefronts on Montana Ave [Westside Today]
· Susan Boyle stars (maybe) in a fashion shoot for Harper's Bazaar [The Cut]
· Rebecca Minkoff launches a blog [Minkette]
· Conde Nast finally plans to spin off Details.com and GQ.com from Men.Style.com [Ad Age]