Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Echo Park Vons to get a Starbucks-style makeover [The Eastsider]
· Some of the more awful examples of MJ tees still lingering downtown [Franklin Avenue]
· Erin Wasson's Spring 2010 RVCA collection inspired by her pit bull, Cream [Fashionologie]
· Comparison shopping for Balenciaga flats [New York Post]
· The Sartorialist's book comes out August 12 [Sartorialist]
· Stella McCartney's fall/winter ads are filled with Disney characters [WWD]
· Websites selling handmade fashion from artisans worldwide [All the Rage]