Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Phillip Lim loves Runyon hikes and costume shops [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· LAT fashion editor Booth Moore needs help finding a suitably chic basket for her pink beach cruiser [All the Rage]
· Ikea: Hugely un-green [The Atlantic via Apartment Therapy]
· Fashion is all about the moon landing [Stylecaster]
· Jane Aldridge and her fashionable mom are in Vogue and you're not [Sea of Shoes]
· This year's September issues are looking peaked, wan [Ad Age]