Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
·The Bridal Warehouse letting shoppers name own gown prices [Bargain Babe]
· A summer reading list, courtesy of Hennessey + Ingalls [Space 15 Twenty]
· Kiki de Montparnasse throwing sexy garden party tomorrow (ignore the headline)[Fashion Rules!]
· Candidates can't spend campaign money on their wardrobes, rules the FEC [HuffPo]
· Bloomingdale's is really excited about Supima cotton [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Karl Lagerfeld's bodyguard wears a "Karl Who?" shirt [Go Dolce Vita]
· Versace opens a mammoth boutique in Dubai [WWD, subscription req'd]