Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· MeetMAKE/SHIFT, another design duo specializing in reworked vintage [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· Artist Paul Rusconi's guerrilla paintings popped up at Chanel in Beverly Hills yesterday—rumored nail polish drought was a PR stunt [The Daily]
· H&M's fall collection makes us want to turn up the air conditioner [Fabsugar]
· Michelle Obama wears fair trade label Suno [Mrs. O]
· Alert! Rihanna shaved half her head [The Cut]