Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Clay Webster of Cerre on why LA breeds eccentrics [JC Report]
· A look back at 75 years of the LA Farmer's Market [LA Times]
· Swiss accessories brand Freitag turns MOCA exhibition banners into totes [Transracial]
· Androgynous Scot Tilda Swinton will be the new face of Scottish brand Pringle [WWD]
· Maybe Kate Moss isn't joining Simon Cowell and Sir Phillip Green's entertainment venture after all [WWD]