Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A look back at LA Eyeworks' amazing ad campaigns [Delinlee Delovely]
· Christian Audigier's rep denies Jon Gossalin kids' line rumors—but they may be doing something involving motorcycles [All the Rage]
· Heatherette's Richie Rich carries an owl-shaped Judith Leiber clutch [The Daily Obsession]
· Lara Stone's rise from regular old model to bona fide It Girl [W]
· Legendary fashion editor Isabella Blow memorialized in two bios this year [NYO]
· Ten songs with fashion references. (But where's "I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear"?) [The Pipeline]