Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The LA Times stalks Karl Lagerfeld in Vermont [All the Rage]
· Is the new WeHo Pavilions really a "monster train wreck of 1980's bad design"? [Curbed LA]
· Balmain is considering a line of handbags [WWD]
· Jeffrey Campbell knocks off culty Ann Demeulemeester boots [ShopDiary]
· We have no idea what's going on in this picture. But neither does Karl. [The Frisky]