Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Disappointing sales for Bruno's opening weekend [LA Times]
· Everything you ever wanted to know about the economics of Etsy [Brokelyn]
· Mattel collaborates with Jay-Z for a line of Rocawear Barbies [Transracial]
· F.T.C. may soon regulate paid product endorsements on blogs [NYT]
· Escada appears to be thisclose to bankruptcy [Vogue UK]