Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A not-so-glowing review of LA's annual Project Ethos fashion show [LA Pretty]
· Wierd, yet hilarious MC Hammer dance at Live! on Sunset [Live! on Sunset]
· Q&A with Lady GaGa's stylist [Anthem Mag]
· Bob Dylan for Victoria's Secret worst celebrity endorsement ever? [NYP]
· Lagarçonne.com already stocked with clothing for fall [Elle News Blog]
· Project Runway winner (and West Coaster) Leanne Marshall's origami-inspired fall collection [Cyana Trend Land]
· A disturbing account of the modeling industry's dark side [Guardian UK]