Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The LA Times profiles fashion bloggers [LAT]
· Pinkberry owner's house looks like a Pinkberry [WSJ]
· Vogue's bike shopping guide [Vogue Daily]
· Pricey Alex Wang T line worth it for skinnyfying factory [Cheryl Shops]
· Madewell e-commerce site to debut early next year [WWD, sub req]
· Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher describes clothing line as 'fucking tasty' [Black Book]