Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Further intel on the new Satine—expect a mini library, lingerie salon [Style File via B&S]
· Creepy baby models on the American Apparel website [The Cut]
· World of Wonder gallery to be replaced by the Bettie Page Clothing Company [LAist]
· Comedian Tracey Ullman quite the fashion fanatic [NYT via UnBeige]
· Compare and contrast: Nina Ricca footwear and fetish boots [Self Satisfashion]
· The Fashion Show designers puzzled, dismayed with real women's bodies [Jezebel]