Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Mary Norton store closing on Melrose Place [Fashion Rules!]
· Juicy Couture opens first stand-alone lingerie shop in Vegas [WWD, sub. required]
· One blogger's verdict on the DecadesTwo shoe sale: decidedly meh [Fashion Intelligentsia]
· A take-home version of Silver Lake's Temptu airbrush makeup comes to Sephora [Beauty and the Blog]
· Rumor has it that Ginger Spice is doing a Topshop line [Fabsugar UK]
· Halston, Biba—why is fashion so obsessed with reinventing its past? [Financial Times]
· Amusing photo of Karl Lagerfeld at the premiere for his French kids' movie [Catwalk Queen]