Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Video from Wednesday's LA Fashion Week roundtable [Trade Talk]
· Stanton James, a new e-shop founded by Beverly Hills sisters [Modern Luxury]
· Citadel Outlets giving away cash, staying open late tonight [To Live and Buy in LA]
· Test-driving cellulite treatments [Harper's Bazaar]
· Model Chanel Iman now interning at Vogue [Fashionologie]
· Luxury car dealerships still snooty, despite recession [NYT]