Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Highlights of this weekend's Dwell on Design fair [LA.com]
· Flea, a new secondhand clothing/furniture/tchotchke shop, opens downtown [Blogdowntown]
· Rationalizing the purchase of a $1,600 Prada hat [Moment]
· L'Oreal found guilty of racial discrimination [5 Blogs Before Lunch]
· "Fatshionistas" talk plus-size lines and Full-Figured Fashion Week [Daily Beast]