Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Green light for Trader Joe's at Burton Way and Le Doux [Curbed]
· Q&A with UCLA's new chair of costume design study [All the Rage]
· LA furniture designer Alexandra von Furstenberg's new, all-black collection [Style File]
· List of "leading" fashion industry Tweeters [WWD, sub req]
· Experimenting with eyelash-growing serum Latisse [Makeup Bag]
· Where to find free (or extremely cheap) secondhand books [Bargain Babe]
· Lemon juice + vodka = DIY Sun-In [Glamour via Beauty and the Blog]