Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Woolrich Woolen Mills inspired by SoCal surf culture for spring 2010 [Selectism]
· The exotic groceries at Beverly Boulevard's California Market [Nathalie Seaver]
· Volcom's "surprisingly fashion-forward" fall collection unveiled [All the Rage]
· Bill Blass' new owners in no hurry to relaunch the label [FWD]
· Detailing the extreme codes of secrecy at Apple [NYT]
· Korres beauty products to appear on Delta flights [Beauty Counter]