Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Social shopping site Shopseen.com to debut in LA this summer [All the Rage]
· Facialist Kate Somerville now offers massages at her WeHo spa [Pocket Lint]
· Melissa Joan Hart opens candy store in Sherman Oaks, Mayor Villaraigosa makes a cameo [LA Observed]
· Chanel sale begins tomorrow at all boutiques [ShopDiary]
· Bluefly holding private estate jewelry sale June 8th [WWD, sub req]
· No. 6 to unleash an over-the-knee clog on the world [Style File]
· Weird rumor: Lindsay Lohan wants to consult for Emanuel Ungaro [NYP]