Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LA Pretty girls not so jazzed about Jimmy Choo for H&M [LA Pretty]
· An account of JetBlue's first JFX to LAX flight [BlackBook]
· Katin Surf Shop's infamous seamstress comes out of retirement for American Rag event tonight [Men.Style.com]
· iPhone lines already forming outside NYC Apple stores [Racked NY]
· Barack Obama: a man who always had a sense of style [NYT]
· Bruce Weber shoots hot blondes for Moncler’s new campaign [On the Runway]
· Photographic proof that Katie Lee Joel and designer Yigal Azrouel danced together once [NYP]