Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Street style from the Melrose Trading Post [LAT]
· Corner of Spaulding and Melrose getting new art courtesy of sneaker company Stamp'd [Cyana Trend Land]
· Sophia Kokosalaki hired to overhaul Diesel Black Gold [Fashionologie]
· NSFW, behind-the-scenes pics from the Pirelli calendar shoot [Pipeline]
· Abercrombie giving up on Ruehl offshoot [WWD, sub req]
· What to watch out for when shopping at Radio Shack [Consumerist]