Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jeremy Scott sighting at the Rose Bowl Flea Market [Bleach Black]
· Westwood Village gets its farmer's market back [LA Now]
· Local designers Lovemade and Han Cholo collaborate on a charm-and-chain laden ear cuff [The Curated Life]
· Preview of Phoebe Philo for Celine [Love Blog]
· Michelle Obama rebuffs fur, gets on PETA's good side [NYP]
· Keds working with Loomstate on green line to be sold at Barneys [WWD, sub req]
· One blogger's dogged pursuit of a Tracy Feith for Target leather jacket [Nitrolicious]