Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The LA Times is officially backing acid-washed denim [All the Rage]
· Vans mines Cali artists' archives for Fall '09 "Vault" line [The Pipeline]
· An account of last weekend's Bat for Lashes gig, grilled cheese at 3rd Street Promenade Lucky Brand store [Style File]
· Syms and Vornado officially purchase Filene's Basement [Crain's]
· La-Z-Boy honored for eco-friendly soy chair [Core77]
· Brant Publications suing former Interview exec for breach of contract [WWD, sub req]