Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Menswear shop Secret Service holding pinewood derby [We Are the Market]
· La Brea boutique Bleu launching dress line inspired by Three's Company [Bleu]
· "Lords of LA" finals tee debuts at Reserve on Fairfax today [Hypebeast]
· Giant hammer pants fly over Downtown LA [Blogdowntown via Curbed]
· Cynthia Rowley reuses scrap fabrics for resort collection [Slaves to Fashion]
· Filene's Basement once again on the auction block [NYP]
· Lanvin's pre-spring collection inspired by Glenn Close on Damages [Fashionista]