Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How to dress for an LA job interview [LAT]
· Local eco-designer Deborah Lindquist goes goth (sort of) [Green LA Girl]
· LA Magazine marvels at MaxMara's new line of $3,000 coats [The Chic Leak]
· Club Monaco's fall jewelry line inspired by artist Alexander Calder [The Cut]
· Another recall issued for deadly chenille robes [Consumerist]
· Phoebe Philo's new collection for Celine wearable, well-tailored, pricey [On the Runway]