Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· James Perse gives out beer bongs at the Malibu store opening [Blackbook]
· Storecasting: Looks like Robertson is getting a Splendid [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Cathy Horyn a huge fan of Acne Paper [On the Runway]
· Select ugly garments from latest Urban Outfitters catalog [Jezebel]
· Excerpt from new book about the Jimmy Choo empire [Times UK]
· Do you worry about the cleanliness factor of used clothing? [Slaves to Fashion]
· Sad: Christian Lacroix has been designing his label for free for months [WWD, sub req]