Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LA's last best hope for runway shows: A group of enterprising socialites [LA Mag]
· Puma and Westlake-based K-Swiss fight over shoelaces [LAT]
· Opening Ceremony hosts a trunk show with Suno's gorgeous Kenyan textiles on Saturday [Fashionista]
· Parsing Athropologie's May catalog [Jezebel]
· Fall trends: velvet, leggings, knee-high boots [NYM]
· Physical fights, like Kiefer headbutt incident, rare in fashion world [WWD, sub req]