Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ferragamo will auction off celeb-owned bags to help earthquake victims [Fashion Rules]
· Somebody drove smack into a downtown Bank of America yesterday [Curbed]
· This weekend, Borders is giving out free coffee [LAT]
· Q&A with Burberry designer Christopher Bailey [Hint Mag]
· "Management issues" causing problems at Versace's US hq [NYP]
· Blogger fears super-skinny jeans, aka jeggings [Cheryl Shops]
· Starbucks, other retailers getting rent reductions from landlords [Counter Culture]