Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Hands on Third gives sweater-averse Angelinos a reason to craft [LA Pretty]
· Opening Ceremony uses bulldog to model bowties [Pipeline]
· American Apparel not letting the Woody Allen thing go [Daily Update]
· Quirky brand Daydream Nation collaborating with Urban Outfitters [Teen Vogue]
· Sartorialist (barely) makes Fast Company's 100 Most Creative list [Sartorialist]