Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Cool, Casual pop-up includes No.15 shoes [Space 15 Twenty]
· Hollywood & Highland has a birthday, offers deals [Chill Out Blog]
· Ron Herman goes 50% off next week. Brace. [Fashion Rules]
· Inside the attempts to "enhance Star Trek's urban credibility" [All the Rage]
· A round-up of East Side deals [The Eastsider La]
· Aerosoles comfortable, stylish "Zenacious" sandals are back [Cheryl Shops]
· Kate Moss sings a song about a robot, and you can listen [Fashionologie]