Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· West Hollywood's Art and Design Walk scheduled for May 30th [Fashion Rules]
· Urban Outfitters showcases Tim Barber's 80's t-shirts and buttons [Space 15 Twenty]
· Paulina Porizkova fired from ANTM [Urbanite]
· Tips for buying a mattress [NYDN]
· Ten legendary fashion feuds [Daily Beast]
· Phillip Lim launching shoe, swim and lingerie lines [WWD, sub req]
· Hartmarx works fight to keep longstanding suit maker from death by liquidation [NYT]