Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gross, but responsible: Further Soap is made of Mozza Pizzaria grease [LAist]
· J.Crew's Malibu Lumber Yard store opens this weekend [Fashion Rules]
· DKNY twittering about the life of their pr girls [WWD, sub req]
· Rachel Zoe to sell line of accessories on QVC [FabSugar]
· Vacant storefronts increasingly papered up with giant ads [NYT]
· Spotted at Loehmann's: Marc by Marc, Prada and Martin Margiela [Nylon Blogs]