Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Alternative Apparel throws a party at the Sunset Marquis [Fashion Rules]
· Lead found in bags from lots of low-end brands [LAT]
· Designers are taking Michelle Obama as their muse [All the Rage]
· Guess co-founder running for governor in California [WWD, sub req]
· Stevie Nicks, still working that gossamer shawl [NYT]
· Street Style photographers getting work beyond the blog [Fashionologie]