Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ugg doing shearling line for babies [WWD, sub req]
· Cotton, other companies using nostalgia in marketing campaigns [NYT]
· Is this the world's first Sikh supermodel? [Black Book]
· Marc Jacobs may have picked Anne Hathaway as his new muse [Stylelist]
· Michelle Obama's wardrobe promotes message of global unity [LAT]