Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Oh look, it's Cloris Leachman wearing a dress made out of lettuce [All the Rage]
· Celebs came out to celebrate Charlotte Ronson's collab with J.C. Penney [WWD]
· Harvey seatbelt bags get cuter, girlier [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Here's the latest in Michelle Obama clothing news [GlamChic]
· Surprise: a celeb the first to wear Matthew Williamson for H&M [Grazia]
· Hedge fund women obsess about what to wear to work [WSJ]
· Bright colors and designer sneakers only things selling in menswear [Material Interest]