Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More on next weekend's Unique Los Angeles flea market [LA.com]
· Pilates gets tough in Pasadena [LAist]
· Recycle your Kiehls containers, get more Kiehls [Green LA Girl]
· Browse a Sears catalog from 1972 [Jezebel]
· Peek at Matthew Williamson's second line for H&M [GoaG]
· Questionable new trend: bolo ties for the ladies [Pipeline]
· Tom Binns' current collection inspired by the Masai [VF Daily]