Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More on the Malibu Lumber Yard [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Temperley on Melrose hosts a bridal pop-up this weekend [LA.com]
· Lulu Frost jewelry designer does accessories for Ann Taylor [Nylon]
· Thanks to the r-word, teens spending less money at the mall [NYT]
· H&M planning to open 225 stores this year [Timely Demise]
· Alice + Olivia latest brand to produce version of THE Balmain jacket [Coutorture]
· In other knockoff news, Steve Madden finds inspiration in Alexander Wang [Fashionista]