Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Thrift stores like Goodwill thriving in this economy [WWD, sub req]
· Marc Jacobs' muse Daisy Lowe not an "it" girl [Daily Beast]
· Guide to shopping huarache sandals [Cheryl Shops]
· Gap to debut new premium denim line in August [WWD, sub req]
· Martin Margiela selling furniture and housewares [Catwalk Queen]
· World's most expensive suit ($103,000) unveiled in London [NYP]
· Prada Transformer comes to life today [WWD, sub req]