Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fashion-wise, the time couldn't be better for an 80's Gossip Girl spin-off [All the Rage]
· Attention boys: Rachel Zoe might be hiring an assistant [Black Book
· Nicole Richie models her clothing for her new lookbook [StyleWatch]
· Interview with the world's no. 1 button collector [Vice]
· Anthropologie needs to Twitter more [Effortless Anthropologie]
· Arnold Scaasi takes page from de la Renta, criticizes Michelle Obama's outfits [WWD, sub req]