Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A fashion blogger considers 420 shopping [If It's Hip, It's Here]
· Lingerie brand Intimacy plans 10 West Coast locations, one in LA [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Troubled Stila Cosmetics finds a buyer [Second City Style]
· Clarks planning a sustainable version of the Wallabee [WWD, sub req]
· Recession promos offer buyers money back if they're laid off [NYT]
· Vogue's free-bag-with-subscription offer a rip off [NYP]