Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Design group Project H puts on a benefit and mini-store next week [Core77]
· Fred Segal teams up with Lacoste on t-shirts [Hypebeast]
· Macy's stock dropped, but the CEO's salary went up [Forbes]
· The ex-president's niece Lauren Bush launches an eco-friendly clothing line [Style List]
· What it looks like when you Orla Kiely your fridge [Design*Sponge]
· Interesting experiment: Go to random Borders, observe what's not selling [Idolator]