Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· An LA blogger explores the three Karl Lagerfelds of Twitter [English Muse]
· Michelle Obama has a painterly way with color, says local painter [Fashion Rules]
· New party Diamond Dogs is a fashion mecca [All the Rage]
· West 3rd Street's new, eclectic combination of shops [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Don't blame the media for poor sales [Counter Culture]
· The pantsuit makes a triumphant return [NYT]
· Vera Wang slashing prices in response to stumbling bridal market [WWD, sub req]