Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Why did Amazon's sales rankings for LGBT books suddenly change? [Jacket Copy]
· Zales salesperson fired for taking time off for surgery [Consumerist]
· Nonbreaking: more and more fashion editors tweeting [WWD, sub req]
· Elle staffers list their luxuries and necessities [Elle News Blog]
· Michelle Obama travels with a personal makeup artist [NYP]