Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Product recall horror stories in honor of April Fools' Day [Style Council]
· Fred Segal to begin hosting LA designers in-store this month [Fashion Rules]
· Guide to buying boyfriend blazers [Cheryl Shops]
· Nylon Mag trying to go all-digital? [Awkward City]
· Todd Oldham, Old Navy's former creative director, taking chain to court [UnBeige]
· Must-buy: Tracy Feith x Target black leather jacket [Slaves to Fashion]
· Designer Alexandre Herchcovitch talks fashion memories, his band-aid collab [Hint Mag]