Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How to make vintage furniture stop smelling so...vintage [Apartment Therapy]
· DF Feet on West 3rd expands [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Tomorrow, FedEx Office gives 25 free resume copies to anyone unemployed [Bargain Babe]
· Pity the poor male model [The Cut]
· Economic woes have (temporarily?) ended consumers' desire for new stuff [NYT]