Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Pop Factory on Melrose is moving, but to where? [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Jeremy Scott, Tarina Tarantino, other LA designers influenced by Barbie [LAT]
· We suspect this blogger is not a fan of Kanye West's sneakers for LV [LA Pretty]
· Now's the time to apply for the CFDA/Teen Vogue Scholarship [Teen Vogue]
· Unemployed ladies don't need work casual duds, so say goodbye to 46 Ann Taylor stores [Consumerist]
· Photos of Pam Anderson walking the runway at Vivienne Westwood [Elle News Blog]